|Pure cow's milk||1 Liter|
|Whey water||1⁄2 Liter (2 Day Old)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Make A Syrup)|
|Rose water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Flavoring)|
1. Boil the fresh cow's milk and curdle by adding the sour whey.
2. Strain through fine muslin and dip in cold water 4 or 5 times.
3. Hang to dry for 1/2 hr. to 45 minutes.
4. Cream the panir with palms of the hand well till it is smooth and soft.
5. Divide into even sized small balls.
6. Heat sugar with water to form a thiri syrup and clarify.
7. When syrup starts to boil, add the rasgullas and allow to boil for 15 minutes on fast fire.
8. Sprinkle little cold water on the boiling rasgullas at an interval of every 5 minutes.
9. After half hour, when the rasgullas become spongy and syrup froths over, remove from fire and immediately transfer into a dish containing 1/2 cup cold water.
10. Cool and flavour with rose water.