|Pure cow's milk||1 Liter|
|Whey water||1⁄2 Liter (2 Day Old)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (To Make A Syrup)|
|Rose water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Flavoring)|
1. Boil the fresh cow's milk and curdle by adding the sour whey.
2. Strain through fine muslin and dip in cold water 4 or 5 times.
3. Hang to dry for 1/2 hr. to 45 minutes.
4. Cream the panir with palms of the hand well till it is smooth and soft.
5. Divide into even sized small balls.
6. Heat sugar with water to form a thiri syrup and clarify.
7. When syrup starts to boil, add the rasgullas and allow to boil for 15 minutes on fast fire.
8. Sprinkle little cold water on the boiling rasgullas at an interval of every 5 minutes.
9. After half hour, when the rasgullas become spongy and syrup froths over, remove from fire and immediately transfer into a dish containing 1/2 cup cold water.
10. Cool and flavour with rose water.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2611 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g34.8%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 93.3 mg31.1%
Sodium 728.4 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 576 g191.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 571.1 g
Protein 38 g75.2%
Vitamin A 42.9% Vitamin C 14.7%
Calcium 128.2% Iron 1.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet