|Wonton wrappers||30 (1 package contains 50 sheets)|
|Eggs||1 , beaten|
|Cooking oil||3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)|
|For the filling|
|Green onion||1 Medium, slice|
|Water chestnuts||4 Small, mince|
|Tuna in oil||8 Ounce, drained (2 4 ounce cans)|
|Cream cheese||7 Ounce|
|Hoisin sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1. Slice the green onions and mince the water chest nuts, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the drained tuna, cream cheese, green onions, water chest nuts, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper, combine until well incorporated.
3. Beat one egg in a bowl, set aside.
4. Place the wonton wrapper on a board; place a teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush egg on all four edges.
5. Fold it into a triangle and seal the edges, continue until the filling is over.
6. Preheat the oil in the wok to about 365-370 degree, deep fry the fish Rangoon for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once done place it on the strainer to drain the excess oil.
8. Serve the fish Rangoon with sweet and sour sauce.
Calories 427 Calories from Fat 249
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.4%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89 mg29.7%
Sodium 845.1 mg35.2%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 14 g28.4%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 6.3% Iron 12.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet