This is my favorite appetizer dishes. It not hard to make and it so delicious! you can serve this with your favorite sauce:sweet n' sour, eggrolls, or plume sauce. Remember not to set heat high or it will burn. The right temp should be at 365-370 degrees.....Enjoy!
30 (1 package contains 50 sheets)
1 , beaten
3 Cup (48 tbs) (For deep frying)
For the filling
1 Medium, slice
4 Small, mince
Tuna in oil
8 Ounce, drained (2 4 ounce cans)
1. Slice the green onions and mince the water chest nuts, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the drained tuna, cream cheese, green onions, water chest nuts, hoisin sauce, salt and pepper, combine until well incorporated.
3. Beat one egg in a bowl, set aside.
4. Place the wonton wrapper on a board; place a teaspoon of the filling in the center, brush egg on all four edges.
5. Fold it into a triangle and seal the edges, continue until the filling is over.
6. Preheat the oil in the wok to about 365-370 degree, deep fry the fish Rangoon for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Once done place it on the strainer to drain the excess oil.
8. Serve the fish Rangoon with sweet and sour sauce.