Pork Tenderloin Oriental
|Pork tenderloin||1 Pound|
|Low sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||1 Pound (1 Package, Oriental Style)|
1. Cut the pork into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Combine the soy sauce and the ginger in a 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Dip both sides of the pork into the mixture; arrange the pieces in a microwave-safe baking dish, with the larger pieces to the outside of the dish. Cover the dish with a sheet of vented heavy-duty microwave-safe plastic wrap.
2. Microwave the pork on Medium-Low Power for 3 minutes. Turn the meat, rearranging the least cooked parts to the outside of the dish.
3. Microwave the meat on Medium-Low Power for 2 to 3 minutes longer or until the meat looks cooked. Let the meat stand, covered, while preparing the vegetables.
4. Microwave the frozen vegetables in a microwave-safe bowl on Full Power for 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Check the pork for final doneness by slicing in the center of the largest piece. If not done, microwave the pork on Medium-Low Power for 30 to 60 seconds longer. Season to taste. Stir the undrained vegetables into the pork, coating the vegetables with the drinpings.
6. To serve, spoon the vegetables onto a serving platter; arrange the pork on top. .
Calories 218 Calories from Fat 42
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.2%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 73.7 mg24.6%
Sodium 265.9 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.1%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 27 g54.7%
Vitamin A 115.3% Vitamin C 19.9%
Calcium 3.7% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet