|Refined flour||225 Gram|
|Rose water||15 Milliliter|
|Fat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Sieve flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Add 60 gm. of hot fat and enough hot water to make a stiff dough.
3. Roll into small balls. Fry in hot fat till light brown.
4. Remove and drain.
5. Cool and pound in a mortar and pestle.
6. Sieve through a coarse sieve.
7. Mix sugar and mawa and cook on a very slow fire till sugar is dissolved.
8. Add rose water and cook till mixture forms a ball when tested between finger and thumb.
9. Add the sieved mixture, sliced almonds, and crushed cardamoms. Mix well.
10. Remove on to a greased plate. Spread evenly. Put silver leaf over and cut into even cubes.
11. Decorate with rose petals stuck on with fried cloves.