|Refined flour||225 Gram|
|Rose water||15 Milliliter|
|Fat||1 Cup (16 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1. Sieve flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Add 60 gm. of hot fat and enough hot water to make a stiff dough.
3. Roll into small balls. Fry in hot fat till light brown.
4. Remove and drain.
5. Cool and pound in a mortar and pestle.
6. Sieve through a coarse sieve.
7. Mix sugar and mawa and cook on a very slow fire till sugar is dissolved.
8. Add rose water and cook till mixture forms a ball when tested between finger and thumb.
9. Add the sieved mixture, sliced almonds, and crushed cardamoms. Mix well.
10. Remove on to a greased plate. Spread evenly. Put silver leaf over and cut into even cubes.
11. Decorate with rose petals stuck on with fried cloves.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4039 Calories from Fat 1541
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 175 g268.9%
Saturated Fat 64.7 g323.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 287.4 mg95.8%
Sodium 1359.8 mg56.7%
Total Carbohydrates 526 g175.3%
Dietary Fiber 27.1 g108.6%
Sugars 321.2 g
Protein 108 g216.7%
Vitamin A 1373.9% Vitamin C 306.4%
Calcium 259.5% Iron 124.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet