This is my son fravoreite dish. ofcouse it can be your too. It so easy to make and you can enjoy with your fravorite sauce: sweet n' sour. plume sauce, eggrolls sauce or you can enjoy just curry onion rings alone.
3 Medium, slice (into 3/8 of an inch thick)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
For the batter
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1. In a bowl combine all-purpose flour, egg, water, salt, sugar and curry powder, stir until everything is combined and you have a smooth batter.
2. Once done set it aside for 1 hour.
3. Slice the onions into 3/8 inch thick rings, once done separate the onion rings.
4. Preheat the oil in the wok to 360-375 degree, dip the onion rings in the batter and deep fry the onion rings for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Once done place the onion rings on the strainer and drain the excess oil.
6. Serve the onion rings along with a sauce of your choice.