This is one of my favorites among fried rice dishes (spicy). And yes! Pork, beef, chicken or Shrimps can be added in...Enjoy!
1 , dice
1⁄2 Medium, dice
1 Medium, dice
Jalapenos/Thai spur chilies
1 , dice
Green onion stalks
1 Medium, slice
2 Tablespoon, divided
3 Cup (48 tbs)
Soy sauce/Dark soy sauce
1. Dice the celery stalk, onion, carrots and jalapenos, slice the green onions, set everything aside.
2. Preheat the wok to 400-425 degree, pour oil and stir fry all the vegetables except green onions and jalapenos, stir fry for 1 minute or until its soft, add the jalapenos and stir.
3. Push the vegetables in one side of the pan and pour another tablespoon of oil crack the eggs and scramble it completely, mix everything together.
4. Add the rice, garlic powder, sugar, salt and dark soy sauce, mix until everything is combined.
5. Finally add the green onions, give it a final stir and then turn off the heat