1. In a bowl combine orange juice, chicken stock, sugar, soy sauce, rice cooking wine and cornstarch, mix well and set aside.
2. Slice the ginger and orange peel, cut the chicken into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and set aside.
4. Dip the chicken in the beaten eggs and coat it with flour, do these steps twice.
5. In a wok pour oil and heat up the oil to 360-370 degrees, once the oil is hot deep dry the chicken for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Once done place the chicken on a strainer and drain the excess oil.
7. In another wok pour cooking oil, sauté the ginger and orange peel for few seconds.
8. Add the sauce and bring it up to soft boil, add the chicken and mix well until the sauce has thickened.
9. Serve the orange chicken with rice or noodles.