Pork Fried Rice
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mince|
|Pork||1 1⁄2 Pound, chop (chopped into bite size pieces)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Baby carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Cooked rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Black soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||1 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
1. Mince the garlic, finely chop the green onions, set aside
2. Chop the pork into bite size pieces, set aside.
3. Preheat the work over medium high heat around 400 degree pour oil and sauté the garlic for few minutes.
4. Add the pork, and stir and cook for 7-8 minute or until done, add soya sauce and vegetables and stir for 1 minute.
5. Crack eggs soy sauce, sugar, sweet basil and chicken stock.
6. Move the vegetables and pork in one corner of the wok crack the eggs and scramble it, mix the pork and vegetables together.
7. Add the rice and cook until the rice separates completely, add both the soy sauce, garlic powder, salt and sugar, stir everything together.
8. Serve the pork fried rice hot.
Keep the cooked rice in refrigerator for couple of hours before cooking.