you can find this chicken gizzard in your loco store or in the gas station.But you can also make for your self. Serve with sweet and sour sauce. WOW!!!!!
1 1⁄2 Pound
Chicken broth mix
2 Cup (32 tbs)
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Clean the gizzard thoroughly, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine the gizzard, egg, chicken both mix and salt, mix everything well.
3. You can coat the gizzard with flour or transfer the gizzard in the zip lock bag and mix everything well.
4. Keep in refrigerator is not needed immediately.
5. Preheat the oil to 350-375 degree, deep fry the gizzard until they become brown.
6. Once done drain it in the strainer to drain out excess oil and let it cool.
7. Serve the gizzard with sweet and sour sauce and garnish with thai basil.