Kebab Broiled And Skewered
|Red chilies||10 Gram|
1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm. (2") pieces.
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it.
3. Grind together red chillies, coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime.
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds. Add 1 dsp. fat (melted).
5. Soak the meat pieces in the mixture for 10 to 20 minutes.
6. Place meat in a pan on fire. Add chopped onions and turmeric.
7. Grind garam masala and add.
8. Add remaining curds and cook meat on a gentle heat.
9. When meat is half cooked take it out, cool and put on skewers.
10. Finish cooking over a slow coal fire turning the kababs constantly.