|Whole wheat flour||400 Gram|
|Fat||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Powdered sugar||100 Gram|
|Toddy||1⁄2 Bottle (0.5 l)|
|Nutmeg powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cardamom powder||1 Tablespoon|
1. Sieve flour and semolina and mix. Powder cashewnuts.
2. Mix in a bowl, flour, semolina, powdered cashewnuts, fat, salt, sugar, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder and egg.
3. Add toddy gradually and make it into a soft dough. Keep it covered near a warm place for 3 to 4 hours. Roll out intol.25 cm. (1/2") thickness.
4. Cut into rounds with a cutter and deep fry on a slow fire.
5. Serve hot with tea or when cold, tin and use as required.