We make Hummus and pita chips recipe as a part of our New Year’s resolutions this year which includes improving the overall healthiness of the food we are consuming. Children should be able to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy food. So, here’s a recipe with some nutritional value that’s a quick and easy snack. We hope you enjoy as Alex and Sophie demonstrate how we make hummus and pita chips the 2 kids way!
4 Clove (20 gm)
Extra virgin olive oil
1 Can (10 oz)
1. With the help of a knife, cut the bread into 2 equal halves and then into quarters. There is pocket inside the pita bread. Open up the pita bread to get two slices of quartered pita bread. Keep the pieces on a tin lined baking tray.
2. In a bowl take olive oil and sea salt mixture.
3. With the help of a brush, apply this olive oil on the pita bread. Sprinkle pinch of salt on each bread.
4. Bake them between 350-400 degrees for 6-7 minutes.
1. Take all hummus ingredients in a blender and blend.
Serve hummus with Pita chips.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.