|Mutton||500 Gram (With Bones)|
|Green chilies||15 Gram|
|Coriander leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Garam masala powder||2 Gram|
|Garam masala||2 Gram|
1. Wash, clean and cut meat with bones.
2. Grind together the onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut, and garlic.
3. Heat fat. Add ground masala and fry for a few minutes.
4. Add meat, salt and enough water to cook till meat is tender.
5. Add garam masala and mix well.
1. Boil water with garam masala and salt.
2. Add washed and drained rice and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. In a strong pan melt half the fat.
5. Put in rice and meat in layers.
6. Pour remaining melted fat on top, when the layers are completed.
7. Seal and keep in the oven for 10-15 minutes.