1. For the marinade: In a bowl, mix together the rice wine vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, garlic chili paste and sesame oil.
2. Line up the 2 inch chicken breast pieces, yellow bell pepper, re bell pepper, sweet onion, cherry tomatoes, corn, portobello mushrooms and basil leaves onto the skewers in any order you wish.
3. Place the skewers in a pot and pour the marinade over it. Add some pepper.
4. place the skewars on the grill to cook the meat and vegetables. Caramelize on all sides.
5. Plate the kebabs along with a side of sliced watermelon and serve.