|Rib eye||8 Ounce (sliced across the grain)|
|Soju/Cooking wine||1 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Corn starch||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Green onion||4 , sliced (green and white part sliced seperately)|
|Chili peppers||10 Gram, sliced|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Chicken stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Raw sugar||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, marinate beef with cooking wine, dark soy sauce and corn starch. Let it marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. For corn starch slurry – in a bowl, mix together corn starch and water. Set aside.
3. For Sauce – in measuring jar, mix together chicken stock, oyster sauce, raw sugar, sesame oil and dark soy sauce. Set aside.
4. When the wok is hot add I the oil then beef. Cook until meat is 75% done remove from wok and set aside.
5. Into the same wok, add in the green onion and chili. Cook for a few minutes.
6. When they are almost done add sauce. When sauce starts to boil return the beef to pan. Add in the slurry and mix until sauce is thick. Turn off heat and remove from pan.
7. Serve with rice or noodles.