2 Pound, cleaned and boiled until the shells open (Tahong)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened
7 Clove (35 gm), pounded and minced
1 Cup (16 tbs), grated
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine butter and garlic then mix well.
3. Remove the extra shell from the mussel. Place some butter and garlic mixture on the mussels using a teaspoon or brush.
4. Top the mussels with grated quickmelt cheese.
5. Arrange the mussels in a baking tray lined with Aluminum foil.
6. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and transfer to a serving plate.
8. Serve as an appetizer dish. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.
Here is a delicious and easy baked tahong or mussels. All you need is four simple ingredients and an oven to bake. This video is in Filipino, so if you don’t understand the language, then you might find it difficult to understand the recipe.