Chicken Kebabs With Yogurt And Lemon Sauce
|Chicken thigh fillets||6 , cubed|
|Plain yoghurt||10 Ounce (300 Gram)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon, ground|
|Cumin seeds||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Ounce (60 Milliliter)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Oregano||2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Soak satay sticks in cold water for 30 minutes.
2. Place yoghurt, garlic, paprika, cummin seeds, lemon juice, parsley, oregano and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined.
3. Place chicken on satay sticks and brush-over with half the mixture. Leave to marinate in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
4. Heat oil on barbecue (or chargrill pan), add chicken kebabs and cook 4-5 minutes each side.
5. Serve with remaining marinade mixture.