1) Season the beef steak with the diced ginger, garlic, salt and pepper.
2) Add a tablespoon of olive oil in the hot skillet and place the seasoned beef steak to sear on both sides, for about 4 minutes.
3) Chill the seared steak inside refrigerator.
5) In a bowl, add the red pepper, carrot and cilantro leaves.
6) Tear the whole lettuce leaves and place aside for wrapping.
7) Slice up the beef steak in small pieces and add to the salad bowl. Drizzle the sweet soy sauce on top and toss well.
8) Place the mixture in the lettuce leaves and wrap around.
9) Garnish with carrot sticks and diced red peppers.
10) Serve with the McManis Cabernet Sauvignon on side.