1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Heat olive oil in a skillet and brown the chicken on all sides for 5-6 minutes.
4. For the glaze: In a bowl, add the chopped ginger, hoisin, honey and chicken stock and mix well together.
5. Transfer the browned chicken onto a tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Using a brush, spread the glaze over the chicken.
7. Pop into the oven for 15-20 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove chicken, spread more glaze and pop back to finish cooking.
8. In a bowl, add the sliced tomatoes and cucumber, onions, chili garlic sauce, olive oil, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce and pepper and toss well.
9. Plate the salad along with the chicken on the side. Garnish with chopped scallions and serve hot.