How-to Make Korean-Style Kalbi
|Beef short ribs||4 Pound|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Large, minced|
|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pepper||3 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Soy sauce||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat the grill at medium – high heat.
2. In a large bowl add garlic, onion, brown sugar, and black pepper, mix with a spatula.
3. To the same bowl add in the soy sauce and sesame oil and mix again.
4. Add in the short ribs and toss to marinate.
5. Cook the meat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
6. Serve Kalbi over lettuce leave with rice and hot sauce.