The sweet and savory sauce makes this healthy stir fry extra delicious. A family favorite. Tofu is a good source of protein. Broccoli and tofu stir fry makes great combination. How about making some kebab with onion and peppers? This stir fry tofu can be added to salad, pasta, noodles, rice or simply serve itself.
Extra firm tofu
2 Cup (32 tbs), cubed
2 1⁄2 Tablespoon
1 1⁄2 Teaspoon
Sweet and sour sauce/Hot and sour sauce
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1. Heat a wok with a couple of tablespoons of oil at medium heat, add the tofu cubes and brown them.
2. When the tofu cubes are slightly browned add the minced garlic and sesame seeds. Stir well.
3. Add salt, soy sauce, sesame oil, sweet and sour sauce and stir gently to combine.
4. Finally garnish with chopped green onions before serving.
5. Serve with rice, pasta, noodles or use it to make a salad.
As a variation to the recipe broccoli and bell peppers can also be added.
Those of you who are fond of stir fried food will like this dish. Chef Bhavna shows how to make stir fried tofu which goes well with noodles or rice. It is easy to make and very healthy too. Tofu is a good source of protein. The sweet and savory sauce makes this dish more delicious. So don't forget to check out the video.