|Maida||1 1⁄4 Kilogram|
|Soda bicarbonate||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Minced pork/Beef||1 Kilogram|
|Chopped onions||250 Gram|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs), melted (Dalda)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Sieve together maida and salt.
2. Add warm water to flour and make a soft dough.
3. Knead well and set aside for 2-3 hours.
4. If yeast is used, dissolve yeast in lukewarm water. Add to maida sifted with salt and soda bicarbonate. This dough must be left to rise for 5-6 hours or overnight.
5. Roll into sausage shape, cut into 2.5 cm. (1") pieces.
6. Roll out like luchis (edges thinner than the centre). Put a tsp. of prepared filling.
7. Pleat the edges together firmly, sealing as you proceed.
8. Steam for 30 minutes if pork filling is used and for 20 minutes if beef filling is used.