|Beef||1 Kilogram (Undercut)|
|Ginger piece||1 Inch|
1. Cut meat into 5 cm. (2") diameter rounds of 0.25 to 0.50 cm. (1/8 to 1/4") thickness.
2. Soften fibres using a steak hammer or a rolling pin.
3. Apply ground spices and vinegar. Set aside.
4. Slice tomatoes and chop onions.
5. In a strong-bottomed pan put a layer of meat. Cover with a layer of tomatoes. Sprinkle over with chopped onions. Continue till all the ingredients are used up.
6. Add the liquid from the plate in which the meat was marinaded.
7. Add salt and water to cook meat.
8. Cook over a slow fire till meat is tender and tomato well mashed up.
9. Heat fat and fry meat.