|Rice flour||30 Gram|
|Pistachio nuts||10 Gram|
1. Mix rice flour with a little cold milk.
2. Boil remaining milk. Add to rice flour.mixture.
3. Cook on a slow fire till it becomes fairly thick.
4. Draw the pan to the side of the fire and sprinkle sugar.
5. When the sugar is dissolved and the contents are thick remove from fire. Sprinkle with cardamom powder.
6. Pour into flat dishes (phirnee looks best if it is set in individual dishes).
7. Decorate with shredded nuts.
Calories 167 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 30.1 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g8.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.94 g3.8%
Sugars 19.3 g
Protein 4 g8.4%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 0.27%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 1.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet