1. In a big bowl pickle the napa cabbage with salt and let it sit for couple of hours.
2. Soak the cucumber in salt water for around an hour.
3. In a big bowl, add radish, green onion, Chinese leek and ginger. Mix well with a spoon.
4. Add garlic, salt and mix together.
5. Sprinkle some pepper flakes over it.
6. Drizzle fish sauce on the mixture.
7. Add the sugar and soda water. Mix well.
8. Stuff the mixture into quartered cucumber.
9. Keep aside in a bowl.
10. Stuff the radish mixture inside the napa cabbage.
11. Transfer into a big pan and add some pears over it.
12. Cover the cabbage with a lid and let it sit at room temperature for 3 days.
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an extensive list of ingredients to make this zippy dish. Stream the video to learn how to make this all-time Korean favorite.