1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Prepare a parchment paper lined baking tray.
3. In a bowl combine the stale bread slices with onion, mix well.
4. Add garlic, salt, cumin, carbonate and black pepper, mix well.
5. Add ground meat and mix for 3-4 minutes, add the parsley and mix them together until well combined.
6. Once done refrigerate for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes make small meatballs and place it in the baking tray.
8. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
9. In a pot pour oil and sauté the green pepper for 2-3 minutes.
10. Add tomato paste and stir, add chopped tomatoes and salt, keep stirring.
11. Add water and bring it to a boil and turn off the heat.
12. In a baking dish place the meatballs and top it with the sauce, sprinkle shredded cheese evenly.
13. Bake in in the oven until the cheese melts and is bubbly.