1. Preheat the oven to high.
2. Prepare a parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl break the egg combine it with milk and vegetable oil, mix until light and fluffy
4. Add salt and gradually add the flour, mix everything well.
5. Once dough is ready, cover and let it sit for 30 minutes.
6. In a saucepan add the spinach, tea oil and salt, cover the pan and over medium heat cook the spinach.
7. After 30 minutes place the dough on a worktop and make 3 portions out of the dough.
8. Roll each portion thinly to the size of a wheel, sprinkle flour if needed.
9. Once the spinach is done drain the excess water, set aside.
10. Drizzle vegetable oil over the rolled dough, spread the carrots all over.
11. Sprinkle little water and then unroll the second rolled sheet on top, grease it with oil and spread the bacon slices evenly.
12. Unroll the third rolled sheet on top, drizzle vegetable oil and spread the spinach mixture evenly.
13. Once done trim the edges and place it on the spinach.
14. Finally roll the entire dough sheet tightly.
15. Place it on a cookie sheet and brush egg wash on top, sprinkle sesame seeds.
16. Make slits on top of the dough and bake for 60 minutes or until golden brown.
17. Once done remove and allow it to cool for 15 minutes.