|Garlic flakes||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||15 Gram|
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried coconut||50 Gram (Copra)|
|Poppy seeds||10 Gram, ground|
|Pulao rice||400 Gram|
|Bay leaf||2 Gram|
1. Clean and cut meat. Soak in curd.
2. Roast and powder cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, and peppercorns.
3. Grind together red chillies, half the onions, ginger, garlic and green chillies and copra.
4. Heat fat. Add sliced onions. Add ground spices and fry. Add meat. Fry well. Add ground poppy seeds.
5. Add remaining curds and salt and cook gently till meat is tender.
6. Add powdered spices. Remove from fire.
1. Slice onions. Heat fat. Fry onions and remove.
2. Add spices. When they crackle, add rice and fry for a few minutes longer.
3. Add salt and double the quantity of hot water.
4. When rice is cooked and all moisture has evaporated, remove from fire.
Make a layer of rice in a pan, sprinkle with saffron water, place meat layer over it and again cover with rice.