1. In a pot of boiling water add the chuka soba. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Drain into a strainer and remove the water. Set the cooked noodles aside in a bowl.
3. To this add the two cloves of grated garlic and mix well.
4. Heat up a pan with vegetable oil over medium heat. Add in a pat of butter as well.
5. When the butter melts, add chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
6. Add a sprinkle of chili flakes, saute for another minute.
7. Add crab meat, saute for a couple of minutes.
8. Finally add the noodles, season with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine all the flavors.
9. Add the chopped chives and turn off the heat.
A simple and easy dish to whip is noodles! Throw in some crab meat and you got yourself a meal! This video though lacking in audio instructions, has every step clearly shown to make this dish! See the video for more!