Soy, Coriander Pork Stir-fry with Noodles
|Hokkien noodles/Pasta||250 Gram|
|Pork leg/Chicken steak / beef steak||300 Gram, sliced into thin strips (Pork leg steak used)|
|To marinate the meat|
|Red onion||1 Medium (Spanish onion)|
|Coriander sprigs||3 Medium (or 1 tbsp)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|For the vegetables|
|Broccoli||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into pieces|
|Carrot||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (Optional)|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced (Optional)|
|For the stir fry|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon (For seasoning)|
|Chicken stock||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take the pork leg steak or any meat desired and cut into thin strips.
2. Marinate the meat with the onion and coriander paste (about 2 tbsp of the mixture or as needed) as shown in How To Cook Roast Soya Chicken With Coriander And Thyme Recipe Video.
3. Add soy sauce, salt and pepper. Mix everything well and let sit to marinate for about 30 - 60 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, cook the pasta as per the instructions on the pack or soak the hokkien noodles in boiling water for 5 minutes. Once done drain and set aside.
5. In a pot of boiling water, cook the cut vegetables for about 2 minutes until soft. Once done, drain them and soak in cold water (to prevent further cooking). Set them aside.
6. In a heated wok or heavy bottom pan or a non-stick frying pan, add vegetable oil and garlic.
7. Stir fry the marinated pork until browned.
8. Once the meat is browned, add the cooked vegetables and stir fry them for just a minute.
9. Add the noodles and stir fry for a minute or so over medium heat.
10. Season with soy sauce, chicken stock and salt (if desired) stir well to mix everything.
11. Serve warm and enjoy!