Famous vietnamese Bubble tea coffee (Cafe Sua Da).
For boiling the tapioca pearls
5 Cup (80 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Sago - Large Tapioca Pearls)
For the coffee
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
3 Teaspoon (2 or 3 tsp as per your taste)
1. In a pot, bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the tapioca pearls and boil over medium heat, stirring constantly so that the tapioca does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
3. Boil for 15 minutes. Then, add brown sugar, stir and boil further for another 10 minutes.
4. After a total of 25 minutes, (the water would have reduced), remove the pot form the heat, cover with a lid and let sit for 25 minutes.
5. In a glass / cup, add instant coffee. To this add boiling water, stir until the coffee is dissolved.
6. To this add condensed milk, stir until dissolved.
7. Once well dissolved, transfer into a large glass with crushed ice cubes, and stir.
8. Add the tapioca pearls as well and stir, as shown in the video.
A tall glass of you coffee milkshake it just the thing you need to beat the tired you! But this video shows you how to make a gourmet version of the cold coffee with an addition of sago pearls. See the video for more! The audio half way through the video is not heard, never the less you don't miss out anything!
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.66 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg0.8%
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.91%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 0.64 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.4%
Vitamin C 0.33%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
How To Make Bubble Tea Coffee (Cafe Sua Da) Recipe Video