Water spinach/Chinese broccoli / choy sum (chinese flowering cabbage)
200 Gram (Rau Muong)
1. Season the thinly sliced beef with sugar, salt, freshly ground pepper and fish sauce. Mix to incorporate the seasonings well into the beef slices.
2. Let sit for 15 - 30 minutes.
3. Heat a pan with oil. Saute the garlic for about a minute.
4. Add the marinated beef slices. Fry the beef until slightly brown on both sides.
5. Add rau muong, stir fry until wilted.
6. Add fish sauce, stir well until the sauce is mixed and incorporated into the vegetable and beef slices. Cook until the beef is done.