1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, nem noung seasoning and garlic. Using your hands mix the seasoning into the ground meat well.
2. Let the mixture sit for about 30 minutes, before you roll them into balls.
3. Meanwhile, in a pot with boiling water, put the vermicelli and boil for about 6 minutes (or as per the instructions on the package)
4. Once cooked, drain into a colander and set aside.
5. After the meat mixture has rested for about 30 minutes, moisten your hands with oil and take small portions of the mixture and roll into balls, as shown in the video.
6. Microwave the molded meatballs for 1 minutes, to get them firm.
7. Then, using a pair of tongs, pick each meatball and skewer them onto bamboo skewers. (4 meatballs per skewer)
8. Place the skewers with the meatballs in a heated oven and grill until browned on all sides.
9. Serve the pork meatballs warm with vermicelli, thinly sliced vegetables of your choice (like cucumbers, carrots), mint along with some Vietnamese dipping sauce.
Watch how to make Vietnamese Dipping Fish Sauce (Nuoc Mam Cham) here.
Soak the bamboo skewers in water prior to working with them, so that they do not burn in the oven.