2. In a saucepan, heat olive oil and saute onion until soft.
3. Put in the mushroom and stir well until to mix.
4. Add in the oregano and thyme and stir well to mix.
5. And season well with salt and pepper, and put in the rice and stir well until the rice is well coated with the other ingredients.
7. Pour in the broth and bring to a simmer.
8. Put the lid on and bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the rice is tender.
How about a quick rice dish for your dinner? The chef over here is making a very basic rice pilaf using onions and mushrooms and seasoning with oregano and thyme. In the first few minutes he explains how good the dish and shows all stages of cooking. The dish is easy to make, however, one has estimate the quantity of each and every ingredients as the same neither mentioned nor written on the video.