|Basmati rice||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onions||2 Large, thinly sliced|
|Eggs||3 , boiled|
|Chopped coriander||1 Tablespoon|
1. Wash rice, drain. Keep aside.
2. Heat oil in large heavy based non stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves. As they turn colour, add onions.
3. Saute till golden brown. Remove onions from pan leaving behind cinnamon, cloves and as much oil as possible.
4. Add rice. Stir for 1 min.
5. Add 5 cups of hot water. Bring to boil.
6. Cover, simmer on low till rice is cooked. Approx. 20 mins.
7. Add cooked onion to rice. Mix well. Serve hot garnished with halved eggs and coriander.