This is the recipe for yummy eggplant salad(if you will roast the eggplant, it will be better and healthier).
5 Medium, halved
1 Medium, chop
3 Tablespoon, chop
2 Clove (10 gm), mash
1. Chop tomato and coriander, mash the garlic set aside.
2. Cut the eggplant in halve lengthwise and place it on a baking tray, drizzle olive oil
3. Preheat the oven.
4. Roast the eggplant in the oven until it is soft.
5. Once done remove and scoop out the flesh and keep it in a bowl, reserve the skin.
6. Add salt, cumin, black pepper, garlic, coriander and lemon juice, using a masher mash everything until well combined.
7. Once done place spoonful of the eggplant mixture on the eggplant skin.