1. Finely chop the parsley, celery, hot pepper, green pepper, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms, set aside.
2. Beat the eggs in a bowl, set aside.
3. In a frying pan pour oil and sauté the onions until brown, add the green pepper, hot pepper and tomatoes, sauté everything well.
4. Add mushroom and let it cook for 3 minutes; add the celery and the parsley.
5. Finally add the eggs. Season with black pepper, salt, English pepper and nutmeg.
6. Once done transfer in a serving plate and garnish with chopped coriander, and squeeze lime juice on top.