You are watching in one of the famous dish in the Middle East, and even eaten worldwide.
You can make it by your self, It's So Healthy.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
15 Clove (75 gm), crush
Fresh lemon juice
1. Soak the chickpeas overnight by adding baking powder.
2. Crush the garlic, set aside.
3. Next day cook the chickpeas in a large pot for about 45mins or until they are soft.
4. Blend the chickpeas in a blender until smooth paste, transfer in a bowl.
5. Add the garlic, salt, lemon juice and tahini, add the chickpeas and add little water if needed.
6. Drizzle olive oil on top and garnish with fresh parsley and some cooked whole chickpeas.