This dish has become a popular appetizer among Filipinos. This is often eaten with a spicy vinegar dip; it goes well with beer or any alcoholic beverage.
If you already watched the video, you will notice that the preparation and cooking time for this dish is short; you can complete everything for less than 10 minutes.
2 Pound, cleaned
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Ground black pepper
3 Cup (48 tbs)
1. Place the crablets in a bowl then pour-in gin or sherry. Mix gently.
2. Sprinkle salt and ground black pepper then mix well.
3. Heat a frying pan or cooking pot and pour-in cooking oil.
4. Dredge the crablets in cornstarch then fry until texture becomes crispy.
5. Remove from the pan and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
6. Once excess oil drips-off completely, arrange in a serving plate and serve with spicy vinegar dip.
7. Share and enjoy!
This video is a creation of panlasangpinoy. You can visit panlasangpinoy for complete recipes, and more videos.