A Southern Malaysian dish, this version of laksa is rich in coconut.It makes a complete meal. It is healthy and has a lot of taste too.
200 Gram, cooked
50 Gram, diced
Fish curry powder
2 Teaspoon, pulp
Tomato chilli tuna
185 Gram, flaked
1. Heat 3 tablespoon oil in a wok. Once the oil is hot, sauté the finely ground ingredients with the curry powder paste, the chili paste and the turmeric until aromatic.
2. Add in the prawns and the tuna flakes and stir-fry briefly on high heat. Pour in the tamarind pulp, water and coconut milk.
3. Season the laksa sauce with salt and sugar to your taste. Let it reduce it until it becomes thick and then stop the cooking.
4. To serve our Laksa Johor, place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and slowly pour the thick gravy on top.
5. Garnish with some bean sprouts, onions, basil, and cucumber. You can also add on the side some sambal belacan and lime.
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself.