|Pork||1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Chicken||1⁄2 Pound, boiled and shredded|
|Chinese sausage||4 , sliced|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and heads removed|
|Flour sticks||8 Ounce (Pancit Canton Noodles)|
|Vermicelli noodles||6 Ounce, soaked in water (Sotanghon)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs), chopped|
|Carrots||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), julienned|
|Dried wood ear||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), soaked in water and chopped (Tenga Ng Daga)|
|Onion||1 Medium, diced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cleaned and chopped|
|Shrimp juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Derived By Pounding The Head Of The Shrimp)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken cube/Chicken bouillon||1|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Cooking oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Heat a cooking pot then pour-in cooking oil.
2. Sauté garlic and onions then add the sliced pork and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Put-in the Chinese sausage and shredded chicken and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Add soy sauce, shrimp juice, salt, ground black pepper, chicken bouillon, and chicken stock then let boil. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes.
5. Put the shrimps, cabbage, carrots, and wood ears in then cook for 2 minutes.
6. Add the soaked vermicelli then stir. Cook for a minute.
7. Put-in the flour sticks then stir well. Cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid is gone.
8. Top with green onions and place calamansi on the side.
9. Serve hot. Share and enjoy! Mangaon na Ta!
Calories 693 Calories from Fat 264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g45.3%
Saturated Fat 7.4 g37.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 202.3 mg67.4%
Sodium 2117.5 mg88.2%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g18.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.3 g25.3%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 50 g100.5%
Vitamin A 63.9% Vitamin C 97.4%
Calcium 9.6% Iron 26.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet