1. In a bowl, place the beef, and put in some green onions, some onions and soy sauce.
2. Add sugar, sesame oil, sesame seeds and black pepper, some green and yellow peppers in the beef mixture.
3. Add in little water and stir well with hands to coat, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes to overnight.
4. In a skillet, heat the olive oil, put in the beef, garlic and ginger juice and stir fry it.
5. Reduce the heat and allow it to boil, and stir until the mixture is dry and beef is tender, add more water and cook if the beef is not tender.
6. Add in the reserved vegetables and cook until the vegetables are hot.
Your very own Chef Dave is making Korean Stir fried beef in his American kitchen. So, those who have been looking for a Korean beef dish, this has to the right one to try. As usual Dave video has a continuous flow of cooking method which makes the recipe sound so simple and easy to replicate. This is a must try recipe for a scrumptious meal after a long day.