Little Ham Kabobs
|Ground ham||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Fine soda cracker crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated onion||2 Teaspoon|
|Sweet pickles||8 Medium|
1. Line a 7x8x2-inch loaf pan with foil, leaving a 1-inch overhang all around.
2. Combine ham, eggs, crumbs, milk, horseradish-mustard, onion and salt in a medium-size bowl; mix lightly until well blended. Spoon into prepared pan; spread top even.
3. Bake in moderate oven (360°) 1 hour, or until firm and lightly browned on top. Loosen loaf around sides with a knife, then pull up on foil and lift from pan; place on a plate. Chill several hours, or until completely cold.
4. Trim radishes; slice each into 8 thin slices. Slice each sweet pickle into 16 thin slices.
5. When ready to finish kabobs, peel foil from ham loaf; cut loaf into 8 slices, then each slice into 8 cubes. For each kabob, stack a radish and pickle slice, ham cube, pickle and radish slice; hold in place with wooden pick.