A simple to make Sweet and Sour Salmon Salad recipe.
Salmon fillets with skin
For the dressing
Rice vinegar/Lime juice
Salad oil/Cooking oil
1. In a small bowl combine the sugar, rice vinegar, salad oil and chili oil, mix everything together until the sugar is dissolved, refrigerate until needed.
2. Make slit on the salmon fillet, season it with salt and pepper and seasoning sauce.
3. In the wok pour oil and fry the salmon 2 minutes on each side or until they are done on high heat.
4. Once the salmon is done place it on a bed of salad greens and pour the dressing on top.
5. Serve the salmon salad along with you meal.