1. Using a knife cut the eggs in half and separate the yolk and white.
2. Reserve the egg yolk and shredded the egg white, and set aside.
3. Wash and slice the cucumber and tomato, cut the green onion in 2 inch pieces.
4. Wash, rinse, drain and tear the lettuce in small pieces.
5. In a blender, combine yolks, mayonnaise, fried onion, salt, sugar and water, and blend well until smooth.
6. In a serving plate, place the salad and drizzle the dressing on top.
Boost up your appetite with this simple and easy Laotian egg and vegetables salad recipe. The chef here has prepared the egg yolk and mayonnaise dressing that is so amazing and would leave you finger licking. This wonderful nutritious salad is a must try!