1. In a bowl place the chicken and crack the eggs, add oyster sauce, garlic powder, sugar, msg powder and salt, coat the chicken well.
2. Place the all-purpose flour in a plate and coat the chicken legs in the flour.
3. Preheat the oil over medium high heat and fry the chicken legs for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked.
4. Once done place a strainer and put the chicken in it to drain all the excess oil.
5. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Serve the deep fried chicken legs along with a dip or salad.