Buffalo wings not spicy enough for you? A former ESL teacher in Chuncheon, South Korea, developed a recipe that combines the sauce from Chuncheon's (http://tour.chuncheon.go.kr/eng/ ) trademark dish, dakkalbi, with chicken wings for a Korean spin on an American favorite.
Please Follow the Video
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare the dakkalbi sauce by mixing Korean pepper paste, hot paprika, garlic, dark soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, honey an black pepper.
3. Take a freezer bag, pour in the sauce and the chicken wings, seal up the bag, and shake the bag until the wings are thoroughly coated with sauce. Marinate for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Once they are marinated, take the wings out of the bag, and place them on a pre-greased baking sheet and inside the pre-heated oven to 350 degrees.
5. Turn the wings after 10 minutes of baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then bake them for another 10 minutes.
6. Serve topped with sesame seeds and accompanied with celery and blue cheese or ranch dressing.
Want a spicy finger food for the next super bowl party? This season try your buffalo wings with a Korean twist or rather the spicy version of your regular buffalo wings. This video has step by step instructions from the chef so you can make an out of the world food for yourself. She uses a few simple ingredients which can be found easily in your kitchen or in Asian grocery store.