A simple to make BBQ Ribs with Sweet Limon Sauce recipe.
For the sauce
1 Teaspoon, mince
1. Mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Prepare the grill and set it on low.
3. In a bowl combine garlic, sugar, oyster sauce, lime juice and ketchup, mix everything together.
4. Season the spare ribs with salt and ground pepper on all side.
5. Place the spare ribs on the grill and barbeque it for 7 minutes on each side.
6. Brush the sauce on both the sides of the spare ribs.
7. Once done slice the spare ribs and let it rest.
8. Serve the bbq spare ribs with lime wedge.