A simple to make Laotian stuffing bell pepper recipe.
Green bell pepper
2 Medium, core
For the stuffing
1 Cup (16 tbs), soaked
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chop
1. Soak the thread noodles in water for 15 minutes, drain and the cut it into one inch in length, set aside.
2. Chop the red chili and green onions set aside.
3. Cut the top of the bell pepper and remove the core and seeds from the bell pepper.
4. Prepare a baking dish line with foil.
5. Preheat the oven to 400 degree.
6. In a bowl combine ground pork, thread noodles, garlic powder, sugar, red chili, msg powder, fish sauce, green onions and egg.
7. Mix everything until well incorporated, set aside.
8. Fill the stiffing in the green bell pepper and bake it in the preheat oven for 45-50 minutes.
9. Once done remove from the oven and let it rest.
10. Serve the Laotian stuffed bell pepper hot.