Eggs Fu Yung
|Foo yung sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned bean sprouts||16 Ounce, drained (1 can)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare Fu Yung Sauce.
2. Beat eggs in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Mix in remaining ingredients. Cover with glass lid.
3. Microwave for 3 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes on HIGH. (Eggs will be only partially cooked).
4. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH. Spray surface of preheated grill with vegetable non-stick coating or grease lightly. Spoon about half of egg mixture onto grill, forming 4 to 6 patties.
5. Microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. Turn patties over and continue cooking for 30 to 60 seconds, on HIGH, or until set.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Spoon remaining egg mixture onto grill and continue cooking as directed.